Longest Winter- EVER

Every year it always seem like one winter is longer than the next. I wonder how long this winter feels to Ethan!? Anyway, we're dying for weather warm enough to spend time outside, and more importantly, rid our house of our horrible string of illness. For two weeks we've had a bit of a reprieve, but no more! Last night, after Ethan was to bed and Charlie was under bedroom arrest, I finally got the last month in photos organized, edited, and uploaded. So what comes next? A blog post of course!!



I could go on and on about Ethan. About how smart he is. About how physically advanced he is. About how crazy tall he is. But I won't. (although I make no promises for later posts)

This time, I am going to leave a few tidbits of some of my favorite things/moments. Oh, and did I mention that he is 7 MONTHS OLD!
  • Ethan will try and pull himself up on anything and anyone. Two weeks ago at school he pulled himself up on his friend Michael, who was significantly confused by the whole event.
  • Ethan wants to share with Mommy and Daddy. It started with Ethan trying to shove his pacifier in Daddy's mouth. He tried for a good 10 minutes or so. Last weekend he repeatedly fed me my necklace, and just this morning, was feeding me his stacking ring.
  • Ethan loves to play Where is Ethan?, especially with Daddy. He loves to pull the cloth off Daddy's head. Daddies can be so funny!
  • Ethan met my friends Eric and Dustin's dog Sanford last weekend. He thought he was funny...and eventually reached out his hand to pet him. He was then greeted by a wet doggie kiss on the hand! 
  • Music is fun. A new favorite is playing the bells, tambourine, and maracas. He loves them, especially when we all play together.

Ethan and I have also spent a good deal of time this month crafting together. After some suggestions that I should DO something with all the crafty things that we do, I finally started a blog. It's new in the works, but if you're looking for a sneak peek, check out: Crafting Play. If you're wondering about my bad blogging track record, refer to my first post (but look---here I am, still writing THIS blog--success!) Otherwise, check it out because, well, it's going to be fun. :) 

And can you believe it's already getting hits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment