It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

I walked outside on Friday night and thought, "wow, it smells like December out here."  So crisp, cold, and clear.  And then I realized, it is almost December!  While the weather was still warm this afternoon, I made it outside to hang the Christmas lights (although I won't light them until after Thanksgiving).

On that note, I introduced Ethan to some of his friends he'll be getting for Christmas this year.  Please don't tell Santa!!  Specifically, I purchased some Dr. Seuss plush toys from Kohl's.  Interested?  The proceeds go towards their Kohl's Care's charity and can be purchased for just $5.  I wanted to get some photos of them with him while they are all still the same size!  He loved them!!  Warning: Here come tons of photos because I love them all! (Don't worry..more blog to follow them...)


Could it get any cuter? Seriously!

I wish I could bottle all that happy.



I love how his feet are up in the air just like Mr. Bird!


We had a pretty good weekend just the three of us.  Tonight I had him laughing from his belly so hard (complete with the sound of real honest to goodness laughter) that it's a good thing he wears a diaper!

It's amazing to me how much Ethan is starting to recognize things.  His bottle for instance.  If you hold it up in front of him, and he's hungry, he'll start to talk.  Or is buddy "Nigel."  Nigel (named after the pelican in Finding Nemo, of course) is his bath rinser.  He knows exactly what that guy is going to do...dump water all over him!  The minute he gets close to Ethan, his grin gets so big that it just might pop right off that little face.  When I got Nigel, I was a bit unsure about spending $8 on a rinse cup, but I'm sure glad that I openly spoil him.  Ethan has always loved him, but now that he's starting to associate faces, he loves him even more!  What's $8 for a little joy?











0 comments:

Post a Comment