Gotta Start 'Em Young!

Creativity and artistry run through my family in a variety of different ways.  Photography has specifically been interesting to a number of us.  In my last post, I showed you a number of photos of Ethan playing, full of expression, with his soon to be Christmas presents.  After we were done taking the photos, I decided to show them to Ethan.  As you can tell by his intense focus that he was instantly fascinated by the mini television like display on the back of my camera.  Could I be prouder of my incredibly curious little guy?!?  Once I realized what was happening, I immediately recognized the photo opportunity.  Thank goodness for self timers!  Hopefully we'll be passing the camera along to yet another generation!

See Daddy, there IS a valid reason to own more than one camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment