What a Long Strange Week it's Been!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Cyberspace!

We had a happy Thanksgiving with family, but I can honestly say that I'm glad it's over!  Ethan was having a rough week last week, as well as though the weekend, so all the extra holiday hoorah was quite tough on him.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again...he's such a trooper!!  His mood swing and the sleepless nights lasted about a week and a half, but he seems to be on the up and up.  Every time Ethan is crabby, Daddy says "I think he's having a growth spurt."  It's become a bit of a joke in our house.  Well, let me say it, "I think he's having a growth spurt."  I have a favorite set of Ethan jammies right now.  He was wearing jammies from that set all week, and one day he woke up and we had this (it's like the incredible Hulk---I can't believe the fabric didn't split!):

He also gained almost a whole pound in two days!  That's a lot of weight gain for a baby who weighs 16lbs!

Ethan took his first road trip to see Aunt Karen on Saturday.  He did pretty well with the car ride, and really enjoyed our trip to the diner.  He tried to catch the eye of anyone who walked by the booth, and flashed a winning smile at anyone who would smile at him.  My favorite part of the dinner was when he grabbed my basket of food and almost pulled it right off the table.  That will teach me!!

As for my world...well, it's BUSY!  We're juggling a lot right now.  I'm of course, still back to work.  It's been hard, but it's really nice to get to be creative everyday.  We are working on refinancing our house to a lower interest rate, replacing our shower in our master bathroom, and of course getting ready for CHRISTMAS! We also have quite a few appointments for Ethan coming up...three with doctors, one with daycare!  Fa la la la la :)  It's exhausting, but I'm ready to love every minute of the upcoming holiday season, and all the excitement we have in store!

As I wrap this up, here's a few pics of Ethan having himself a good ol' time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment