Back to School

Not much to report on the baby front.  Today we start 33 weeks, and despite some small naps, this kiddo is still constantly on the move!  Last wPublish Posteekend Charlie and I completed a weekend intensive childbirth class (on top of our regular classes in combination with my routine appointments).  And what's school without some tests?  Got all my test results last week as well, and everything was great (sugar and iron).  PHEW!

In other news, I think he has finally turned.  For weeks he had his head on my left hip and was seated diagonally.  Not only is that good news from a medical aspect, but I'm also much more comfortable now that my hip is no longer being pinched!

Since I have little else to report, I will post some John Lennon.  Had this song in my head today, and found it appropriate.  This is a live version of Beautiful Boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment