And Thank You Lamby!

While we were waiting for Ethan, I spent countless hours researching exactly what baby products to buy.  I read magazines, Consumer Reports, online reviews, and polled numerous friends.  I was worried about things like quality, longevity, ease of use, convenience, and bang for the buck.  Any baby items we brought home had to fit all my criteria perfectly.  It was a bit like doing research for a college term paper, but by the time I was through, I was pretty certain that I had aced this part of the exam. So far, we're thrilled with our purchases!  My hard work has surely paid off!

It's been evident that perhaps one of the BEST investments I made came from a random trip to the Pottery Barn Kids outlet.  A super soft plush stuffed lamb.  He's not just any stuffed lamb however.  He's a super lamb who plays white noise on a timer (15 to 45 minutes) and who has a Velcro strap to attach to the rails of the crib.  I assure you that our switch is permanently set to the 45 setting!  A Cloud B Sleep Sheep to be specific.  Anyway, he plays a heartbeat sound, ocean waves, rain, and he even speaks whale!  When I saw him at the store, I figured he was cute enough.  I'd heard white noise makers were nice to have.  The price was right.  So home he came.  From the minute Ethan came home from the hospital, our Lamby has worked wonders!!  Sure, it's not a fix all, but we don't put him down to sleep without it!  Charlie and I give it rave reviews.
And of course...what kind of child of Sesame Street would I be if a sleep aide named Lamby didn't remind me of this classic clip???





You can find your own Lamby here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment