About time for an update

I've been slacking a bit on these updates.  Things are going smoothly.  Baby has been growing, growing, growing, and as of Monday, is officially full term!  He's still really weighted to my right side.  Last Wednesday (July 7th), his back was pressed so firmly against my stomach that you could clearly see him breathing (a fact that was verified by the doctor I saw the next day).  He's still constantly on the move too.  I don't know if he does his napping at night, but in my experience, babies sleeping for 90minute intervals is a joke.  He's quite the mover!

I'm still feeling pretty well too.  At work we're doing a "fitness challenge," and although I'm limited in what I can do, I think it's making quite a difference.  Specifically, I think its keeping my back and hip pain under control (leading to better sleep at night).  Definitely worth the effort!

My first baby study phone call was two weeks ago.  It lasted about a half hour, and was mainly about my general health and lifestyle before and during the pregnancy.  Of course, answering questions is quite easy, and about a week later my $20 Target gift card arrived in the mail.  :)  My next survey will be in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment