"The Chair"


I'm typing with a baby in a sling, and a lap top on my lap.  Thank goodness for some quality baby products that make life with newborn that much easier!  There are some great tools out there right now!

"I'm going to put Ethan in 'the chair'" are words that are heard over and over again in our house.  Sometimes I feel bad.  "The chair"  It sounds like a punishment.  Luckily, he loves it!  I have to say, one of the biggest lifesavers we have is our Fisher-Price Rocker.  I can't say enough good things about it.  It's one of our many tricks up our sleeves to put Ethan to sleep.  Sure, it doesn't always work, but it works more often than not.  Sometimes, it's just good to calm fussing, or to hold him contently while I get ready in the morning, or while we eat dinner.  It's a nice safe place for him to nap without worry.  Of course, there are millions of baby swings and bouncers out there, so why is this one so great?

Well, this is my humble rocker review.  The first thing that attracted me to this particular rocker was that it can be used on a newborn, sits up with a toy bar for infants, and converts into a rocking chair for toddlers up to 40 lbs.  Typically swing weights max out way before 40 lbs, making this rocker useful much longer.  The rocker vibrates to soothe baby, but we will often rock Ethan with our foot while we are sitting at the computer or on the sofa.  And if that wasn't enough, it folds up to be more compact for storage or travel, making it great to bring along on trips to the grandparent's house.  Regardless of what Charlie or I think, Ethan loves it, and I think that we'd all be lost without it! (Not to mention, it is very cool that it is decorated with frogs and lizards!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment