Ethan Railroad

One of my favorite projects I did for the nursery was Ethan's train.  Ultimately, it was an easy project that I made way too complicated!  It took me days to complete, but it was totally worth it.  The train pieces are easy enough to find.  The local craft store has them for less than $2 per letter.  Then it just comes down to paint.  In true fashion of the nursery, I had to go all out with a jungle themed paint job.  I did a Google image search for animal prints as a reference, and with some acrylic paint, a brush, and a little patience, the train was transformed.  It ended up that it was a great third trimester project for me to keep occupied without being out and about.  Of course, the bummer was that because we weren't giving away Ethan's name, I couldn't show off the train that I was so excited about!  When the train was complete, Ethan's fate had been sealed...his name would certainly be Ethan.  There was no going back now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment