Guess What I Did Today

Yup, that's me!

Today was a pretty normal day.  I got up a little earlier than usual, and went to visit Daddy for lunch.  I did some napping and lots of snuggling with Mommy.  After Daddy got home from work we went to the Lampeter Strausburg fair.  It's just a small local fair.  No rides....just food made by the school district organizations and FHA kinds of agriculture events.  My eyes were so wide while I took in all the fun and fresh air around me.  Luckily, we got back to the car just in time to avoid the storm.  I slept in the car on the way home.  As soon as we got home, Daddy tried to change my diaper.  He laid me down on the changing pad on the floor and as he was getting the diaper ready, I rolled over on my side all by myself!  Mommy has been trying to teach me how to roll for over a week now, and this time, I did it by myself.  Sure, you can call it a fluke, but I did it two more times after my diaper was changed and I was lying on my blanket.  I was so happy and smiling, and Mommy and Daddy were proud and clapped for me.  One time I even somehow ended up on my tummy.  The whole rest of the night I was so distracted.  All I wanted to do was roll over more.  I couldn't stop swinging my legs, and was way too wound up to sleep.  Finally, Mommy and Daddy told me that I had to go to sleep, but that we could work some more tomorrow.  Every time I fall asleep, I wake up a good bit later and get back to work.  Hopefully I wear myself out soon, and finally settle down for a good night's sleep!  Can't wait for tomorrow!  --Ethan

0 comments:

Post a Comment