Look What My Kid Can Do!


Sunday afternoon we were getting ready to watch the first Steelers game of the season.  Well, there was a bit of a dinner catastrophe, so as the coin was being flipped, I was running to the drug store for a box of mac and cheese.  Charlie and Ethan stayed home, and when I got back, Charlie said he was sure that he saw Ethan really smile. Guess what?  He did!!   Monday morning Ethan was making all sorts of new squeaks and noises.  I'm not sure he knew exactly how to use his new voice, but he definitely wanted to be heard.  I put him down in his crib for a few moments deciding to try and distract him with the mobile (a trick that has never worked in the past).  The second I turned the mobile on, I had to run downstairs for the camera (hence I apologize for the quality issues!)!

Today was the first time where Ethan sat for a good amount of time just smiling, laughing and making happy noises.  Not only were there more smiles, but there was significantly more new noises.  What a rewarding a fun way to start off the day!  EEEEeeeeeee!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment